Taxperience is growing fast. The financial administration and processes - of the now 10 different entities - are becoming more complex, challenging and intensive. For this reason, we are looking for a full-time Assistant Finance Manager (40 hours per week) for our head office in 's-Hertogenbosch. Together with the Finance Manager, you will ensure the proper execution of the financial administration. With a lot of personal responsibility, independence and growth perspective, this position is the challenge for the coming years.
Do you fit in with a (very) dynamic organisation with enthusiastic colleagues and great growth prospects?
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible!
- Conduct accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Perform general ledger administration;
- Handling bank bookings and preparing payments;
- Manage accounts receivable portfolio and associated credit management;
- Process and manage debit and credit card payments;
- Supporting the monthly, quarterly and annual closing;
- Assist with management reports.
- Completed HBO education or MBO 4 education (in financial administrative direction);
- Approximately 2-3 years' work experience in a financial administrative position;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Excellent command of Ms Office. Experience with Business Central is a plus;
- You work accurately, are driven and flexible;
- You are communicatively strong, like dynamics and see it as a challenge to grow with our organisation.
Taxperience is a particularly versatile organisation. Originally, we are a tax services provider with around 70 professionals. With business lines such as Legal, Finance, IT and Interim Solutions, a unique combination has emerged. Cross-selling, entrepreneurship and modern management ensure a good working atmosphere and market position.
We respond to the wishes of the ambitious, goal-oriented professional who likes a down-to-earth and friendly working environment. With an extensive and rapidly growing client portfolio, there are continuous substantive challenges to be found and you work in a like-minded team. There are short lines of communication and plenty of room for independence and personal responsibility.
Then contact us today for an introduction or apply directly below and fill in your details. For questions, please contact Elles van Sluisveld at +31627277744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.